Sunday 5 December 2010

Fan Of The Week...........Its James Curran this week.

Fan of the Week time and its the turn of James Curran who has been a fan since 1992. Thanks James for taking part and enjoy it.

I'm James Curran, 34, and I live in Braintree and I am a postman. I have 3 children, Maddy,Lola-Berry and Rafael Romain (He was born a few weeks after our Wembley win hence the name!)
I have been a Dagger since 1992 and my first ever game was in our first season and was an FA cup qualifier against Billericay Town. We drew 1-1 and I think Cavell scored for us?


Best Ever Dagenham and Redbridge Game?

My best ever game is going to be predictable but I am going to choose Rotherham VS Daggers at Wembley, I thought we had NO hope. And being dressed as Elvis was quite a laugh too!

Worst Ever Dagenham and Redbridge Game?
My worst ever Daggers game is probably every Daggers fans worst. Lets just say 9-0.

Best Ever Home Game?
My best ever home match is tied between our amazing 3-2 over Farnborough after being 2-0 down and the demolition job against Morecambe when we won 6-0.

Worst Ever Goal Conceded?
My worst goal ever conceded is all of them!! But Herefords 8th or 9th is up there.

Best Ever Away Game?

Best away game not including Wembley Daggers VS Gloucester city at Slough Stimson's goal was magical!

Worst Ever Away Game?
Worst away game was against Doncaster in the play off final at Stoke. So close, what ever happened to Doncaster? :)

Best Ever Dagenham and Redbridge Player?

My personal best Daggers is Vincelot or Robbo, but I still have a soft spot for Cavell,McDougald,Mackail-Smith,and Green.

Worst Ever Dagenham and Redbridge Player?
I don't really think I have a worst Dagger but was very frustrated at Ben Barnett a few years ago.

Who Would You Love To See Pull On A Dagenham and Redbridge Shirt?

I would love to sign Le Fondre if it was possible as his record speaks volumes. But ultimately would love to see Henry or Kaka come in.

Where Do You Think Dagenham and Redbridge Will Be In 10 Years?
I have always said I would support us even if we were in the Essex senior league but I honestly think in 10 years time providing we can get someone with even half the skill Stilly has we will be an established league side. Maybe league 1, if not I think the non-league days are gone forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment