Tuesday 2 November 2010

Dagenham and Redbridge Fan Of The Week

Our first female fan of the week this week. Amy Vincent is her name and I hope you enjoy your week of fame thanks for taking part Amy. Enjoy it.
 
The Best Dagenham and Redbridge Game You Have Ever Been Too?
 
Probably the best Dagenham game in my eyes was 7th April 2007 against Aldershot Town at home. When that game we was named as the Conference Champions with still a few games spare, the feeling was indescribable. Thrashing Barnet is always a good game too and also how can I forget our beloved victory at Wembley!

 
The Worst Ever Dagenham and Redbridge Game You Have Ever Been Too?

The most recent worse Dagenham game was earlier this season at home against Bristol Rovers. The poor result was due to not only the awful referring by Kettle but I believe our performance that day was below par.

 
The Best Dagenham and Redbridge Goal You Have Ever Been Too?

Best Dagenham goal I think will have to be Mr Tony Roberts back at our 2-2 draw against Basingstoke in the FA Cup. It doesn't matter if you was or wasn't there all true Daggers fan will remember that!

 
The Worst Dagenham and Redbridge Goal You Have Ever Seen?

Most recent worse goal conceded was probably the first game of the season, Sheffield Wednesday away. Despite not being outplayed one of the goals was due to Scott Doe lack of effort to pass/clear the ball to another player, my memory of it isn't too great but to see Scotty perform like that was disheartening.
 
The Best Dagenham and Redbridge Away Game You Have Ever Been Too?

I haven't been to that many away games due to my age but one of my best away games was this season at the Valley in the league. We played outstanding and we deserved that point, nothing beats Nursey scoring then injuring himself! We won 2-2, Charlton lost 2-2. Great atmosphere and what a great day out!

The Worst Dagenham and Redbridge Game You Have Been Too?

Haven't really experienced a bad away game so I can't really state one, sorry.
 
The Best Dagenham and Redbridge Player You Have Ever Seen?

As a youngster I really enjoyed watching Ashley Vickers play. However Tony Roberts has made first match appearances ever since my first game as a daggers fan and he never fails to impress me, for his age what a legend!

 
The Worst Dagenham and Redbridge Player You Have Ever Seen?

I wouldn't exactly say they've been worst Dagenham players or awful ones but at a few times I would get disappointed with Sam Saloma's performance, he had his good and bad days.

 
If You Could Sign Any Player For Dagenham and Redbridge Who Would It Be And Why?

We're lacking with the amount of goals scorer so our best bet would be Adam Le Fondre from Rotherham, I know we can't afford him but his forever netting those goals!

 
Where Do You Think Dagenham and Redbridge Will Be In 10 Years?

Realistically, we'll forever stay a League One side. However I hope to see us as a big fixture in the league one side and that we're constantly in the top half, with our budget improving. But maybe being an average side in the Championship wouldn't hurt either!
 
A new one will appear next week so thanks for taking part. If you wish to have a go then email at anthonyhodgson1@hotmail.com or find me on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment