Sunday 26 September 2010

Fan Of The Week


Fan Of The Week

This weeks fan of the week is.............Jack Connor. Jack has been a Dagenham and Redbridge season ticket holder since he was 7 years of age. This was also the season that we won the Ryman Premier league and he has had a season ticket every year since.He is currently at college studying A levels which we wish him luck with. So Jack enjoy your moment in the spot light.

1. Best Dagenham game you’ve ever seen?
Has to be Wembley, no doubt about it, whole performance was full of spirit of belief, even after Rotherham pulled back level twice

2. Worst Dagenham game you’ve ever seen?
THAT Hereford game, I think everyone knows what I mean. Only time I’ve left a match significantly early

3. Best Dagenham goal you’ve ever seen?
In person, from what I can remember Benson at home to Chesterfield last season, but I’m forever replaying his goal away to Kidderminster on YouTube!

4. Worst Dagenham goal conceded you’ve ever seen
I know everyone says this but Robbo away to Oxford, was slow motion watching that goal go in

5. Best away game?
Oxford away, that was the game where we really won the Conference, although we had to wait 2 more games everyone knew it was ours!

6. Worst away game?
Rotherham away 08/09, coldest trip I can remember and they scored a 95th minute equalizer! B@$#@£S!

7. Best ever Dagenham player?
Tony Roberts. To be able to be one of a team’s best players for ten years is outstanding. One of the best players and characters we will ever see in a daggers shirt. OK it’s well known his kicking isn’t great but he’s one of the reasons we are where we are IMO. Let’s not forget he used to play in the premiership and for Wales!

8. Worst ever Dagenham player?
Paul Benson. Useless twat… ;)

9. If you could sign any player for Dagenham who would it be and why?
Asked me a few weeks ago I would have said Matt Ritchie but were in dire need of a goalscorer so I’d have to say Craig Mackell-Smith. Proven goal scorer and IMO could do half a job in the Championship!

10. Where do you think Dagenham will be in 10 years?
I think we’ll be back in League 2 as long as we get a good replacement for John Still. Can’t see him being around for another 10 years due to his age but I think we’re sensible enough to get a manager capable of working on a small budget and not run us into the ground. Also I can’t see us still being in league one but as we’ve shown were more than capable of handling League 2

No comments:

Post a Comment